Tuesday (Timeless Series #2)

December 14, 2017

“A dime.” I shook his hand. “You're on.” A dime was a thousand dollars. I wasn't \u003cbr\u003e\nsure why we used \u003cb\u003egambling lingo\u003c/b\u003e when we didn't gamble that much. “The \u003cbr\u003e\nengagement party was fun.” “It was,” he said. “But Marie didn't remember the end \u003cbr\u003e\nof it.

Tuesday (Timeless Series #2) by"E. L. Todd"

Tuesday (Timeless Series #2)

Getting over Hawke is the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. I couldn’t breathe, sleep, or eat. Every day was more agonizing than the one that followed. But somehow, after two years of suffering, I finally got back on my feet. And I moved on. Now I’m living in the city and running my own bakery. Life is good again. I’m surrounded by good friends that I love, and every day is even better than the last. Until everything changes. Now I have to face him after two years of silence. I have to look him in the eye and act like he has no effect on me. I have to hold my head high and pretend he didn’t shatter me into a million pieces. I have to act like he doesn’t mean a damn thing to me. Can I fool him? Can I fool myself?

Tuesday (Timeless Series #2)
By:"E. L. Todd"
Published on 2016-05-03 by E. L. Todd

BOOKS ID : SUpBDAAAQBAJ

Ebook Title : Tuesday (Timeless Series #2)

ETAG : U8WtMwyLQ0g

ISBN_13 Code :

ISBN_10 Code :

Book Print Type : BOOK

Rank : 28 for keyword gambling lingo

Book Author :"E. L. Todd"

Publisher : E. L. Todd

Book Pages Count : 600

Print Type : BOOK

Book's Categories :"Fiction"

Books Language : en

Text to Speech Access : ALLOWED

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about gambling addiction: Tuesday (Timeless Series #2)

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 gambling addiction